ISSO, ISSE, Cyber Security Specialist/Information Assurance - Fort Belvoir, VA
Quethec is seeking a motivated, customer-oriented, Cyber Security Analyst to provide CSOC Security Support managing cyber and network incidents and warning activity.
What you’ll do…
- Perform security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
- Perform cyber incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
- Track cyber actions from initial detection through final resolution.
- Analyze and assess damage to the data / infrastructure.
- Performs cyber engineering trend analysis and reporting.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related field with minimum 5 years of experience
- You have hands-on experience working within a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment
- You are proficient in both Windows and Linux operating system environments.
- You have working knowledge of database and operating system security.
- You understand the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- You are able to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- You possess the ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively
- You are able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
- You possess IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification (required)
- You possess CNDSP-A (GCIA, GCIH, or CEH) or CNDSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification (required)
- You possess current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
What you’ll get…
- An immediately vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to possess current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
ISSO, ISSE, Cyber Security Specialist/Information Assurance - Patuxent River, MD
Location: Patuxent River, MD
Salary Range: $120k-150K
Candidates will perform the following Duties:
- Establishes standards, practices, and procedures and coordinates with stakeholders to ensure timely assessment and authorization of mission critical systems through Authority to Operate (ATO) approval in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Ensure ATO is maintained for multiple software configurations.
- Develop, review, evaluate and implement cybersecurity controls and test plans ensuring adherence to government directives, standards, and
- Evaluates releases of IA Vulnerability Alerts and Bulletins as well as other required remediation and ensure that vulnerability mitigation efforts are facilitated across the assigned environments
- Perform Security Impact Analysis (SIA) research and assess the impacts of system modifications, technological advances, etc
- Review system security documentation in order to identify potential security weaknesses, recommend improvements to amend vulnerabilities, implement changes and document security relevant changes
Candidates will require the following Experience:
- Knowledge and experience securing DoD systems using the Risk Management Framework.
- Demonstrated experience to support and maintain security processes, procedures and policies for all platforms, systems and networks.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance scans, the Planned of Action and Milestones (POAM), and the Risk Assessment Report (RAR).
- Demonstrated experience in developing and drafting project milestones, progress monitoring, quality control, maintenance, or training documentation related to information assurance activities.
This position requires the candidate to possess current/active Secret Clearance.
Cyber Security Analyst - Springfield, VA
Our Client provides the full range of information technology equipment, services, solutions, and customer support to the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Office of the Deputy Chief Management Officer, and WHS to meet mission and business requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain RMF tracker for applications in JSP eMASS, coordinating and preparing regular management reports weekly staff updates
- Perform JSP to Army eMASS Application import.
- Register IaaS and PaaS enclaves in eMASS
- Perform DIACAP to RMF transitioning ensuring that government information systems are protected with adequate security controls.
- Coordinate with IA and Network engineers to ensure that all software complies with network policies, standards and regulations per RMF.
- Create and update Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) items in eMASS (Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service) for non-compliant controls.
- Draft and submit decom memos for applications to be removed from network.
- Work with internal system admins and Joint Service Provider (JSP) to get systems patched and updated.
- Task system administrative team with patching current systems to protect the environment from cyber threats and maintain acceptable CCRI score
- Ensure Privacy Impact Assessment requests are completed and submitted.
- Oversee the completion of quarterly/ contractual RMF deliverables to government client (6,460)
- Consults with senior technical experts to make decision-in implementing program objectives and policy constraints.
- Manage multiple servers
- Patch management of Multiple Servers
- Develop current trends and performance reports on usage and systems problems to brief senior management and inform IT procedures
- Remediate vulnerabilities
- Implement security scans, continuous analysis, and patch systems and manage networks rights and client access to maintain secure procedures and tools.
- Develop and manage SharePoint site to facilitate document sharing and communication among clients
- Resolve customer-reported issues through attention to detail, research/ analysis, and quality service delivery
- Stig Servers
- Provide tier III customer support for over 4,000 users and on-call support for critical information systems technology
- Perform problem analysis, resolution of application and hardware issues related to laptops, desktops, printers, servers and communication devices
- Administer domain accounts (Active Directory/ Exchange and Active Role Server)
- Respond to IT support request for a wide range of hardware and software, including but not limited to Windows7/8, Microsoft Office 2007/ 2010, VMWare, Active Client and McAfee Antivirus
- Provide on-call support/consult for critical clinical information systems
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
BS degree (or HS degree with 4 years of IT experience)
1-3 years of systems admin / systems engineering experience
DoD SECRET Security Clearance (Interim SECRET clearance acceptable)
DoD 8570 IT Certification (desired) (CCNA Security, CySA+ / CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE or SSCP)
Experience with Microsoft based Operating systems
RMF experience highly desired
Junior Financial Analyst - Quantico, VA
Requires entry-level financial analysis experience in planning, problem solving, and data collection and analysis. Areas include Accounts Receivable/Payables and Budgeting/Reporting. Must be familiar with Federal financial, budgeting, planning, policies and standards.
- Organized, know how to manage your time, know how to get results, and attention to detail is a must
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a basic knowledge and experience with word processing, databases and spreadsheets, and be able to operate office equipment (PCs, fax machines, phones, copying machines, etc.). Applicants must demonstrate thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications (MS Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Bachelor’s degree
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess SSBI or public trust
Mid Business Financial Analyst - Stafford, VA
- Assist in preparing funding documents, financial tracking tasks, report development, financial data updates, budget analysis, budget formulation, budget execution, and briefing development.
- Perform budget execution tasks consisting of execution tracking, variance reports, financial data updates, budget analysis, controls tracking, and tri-annual report preparation.
- Track, update, and maintain the status of commitments, obligations, and expenditures of prior and current year funds using Procurement Requirements (PR) Builder and as reported in Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System (SABRS), ReportNet, and CERBERUS.
- Maintain project checkbooks, budget spreadsheets, and financial planning documentation for the Program.
- Attend and participate in various Integrated Product Reviews (IPRs), Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and Working Groups (WGs).
- Capture meeting minutes and, upon Government concurrence, disseminate to Program Financial Managers (FMs).
- Maintain access to all financial systems to include SharePoint and electronic Funding Action Request (eFAR) module and prepare funding documents using PR Builder and route these documents to designated government personnel for approval.
- Provide weekly reports to the team Financial Manager regarding the status of funding actions and as needed.
- Strong analytical skills, decision-making, critical thinking, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with little supervision.
- Working knowledge of the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Cycle and associated briefings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent military experience.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in Financial Management.
- Experience utilizing PR Builder, SABRS, SABRS Management Analysis Retrieval System (SMARTS), ReportNet, Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), and CERBERUS PIEE.
- Experience using the eFAR module.
- Experience with budgeting and financial planning.
- Experience using SharePoint.
Financial Analyst - Stafford, VA
Job Description: The financial analyst develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned programs.
Specific Duties: The successful candidate must have demonstrated strengths in multiple facets of financial analysis activities. Specifically, the Financial Analyst will:
- Report, analyze, and interpret financial and operating data
- Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met
- Coordinate interdepartmental development of program plans and interface with vendors and customers as required
- Participate in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
- Conduct program plan studies
Required Qualifications: The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Finance, Accounting, Business Administration) - or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in financial analysis, technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation, budget development, and/or government project administration experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Qualifications: Additional desirable qualifications include the following:
- Experience working with United States Marine Corps (USMC) customers
- DAWIA Business-Financial Management Level 2 Certification preferred
- Self-starter qualities with the ability to learn quickly